True Protection Customer Support
Thank you so much for choosing True Protection to protect your home or business with one of our state of the art security systems. We founded our company on two basic principles; providing the latest and best technology to our customers, and providing industry leading customer service.
75% of all technical issues are resolved over the phone by our corporate technical support center. If a resolution cannot be reached over the phone, we will assign a service ticket to your account, at which point an in-home technician visit will be scheduled.
Questions Regarding Alarm Activity
Calling into the monitoring station directly is the best way to find answers to questions that you have about alarm activity. For instance, if you want to know which sensor caused an alarm to go off, etc. For security reasons, True Protection is not allowed to access this information, the customer must call directly into the monitoring station and identify themselves and verify their verbal passcode.
Questions About Billing/Updating Payment Info:
Does your bill say “Brinks Home Security”?
This indicates that you are being billed directly by our monitoring station, and you would have to call in directly to the monitoring station for billing questions and updating payment information.
Does your bill say “True Protection”?
This indicates that you are being billed by True Protection, and we would be happy to answer any billing questions or update billing information for you.
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Thin Door/Window Sensor
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Recessed Door Sensor
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Motion Detector
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Glass Break Detector
- Replacing Batteries on 2Gig Smoke Detector
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Replacing Battery on 2Gig Fire Fighter Detector
- Replacing Batteries on Crozar Wireless Door/Window Sensor
- Adjusting Sensitivity on 2Gig Wireless Motion Detector
- Replacing Battery on Honeywell 5816 Door/Window Sensor
- Replacing Battery on Honeywell Wireless Glass Break Detector
- Replacing Batteries on 2Gig Secondary Push Button Keypad
- Alarm.com Doorbell Camera – Connecting to Wi-Fi and Adding to Alarm.com Account
- Alarm.com Doorbell Camera – Troubleshooting/Reconnecting to Wi-Fi
- Alarm.com Cameras – Reconnecting Alarm.com Indoor Camera to New Wi-Fi Network
- Alarm.com Doorbell Camera – Adjusting Sensitivity to Motion
- Alarm.com Doorbell Camera – Adding Motion-Activated Recordings
- Alarm.com Doorbell Camera – Updating Firmware
- Alarm.com V723 Outdoor Camera – Configuring Camera and Video Analytics Recordings
- CCTV – Connecting LTS DVR to Smartphone App for Remote Viewing of Cameras
- CCTV – Enabling PT Cloud on LTS DVR
- CCTV – Basic CCTV Camera Remote Viewing Troubleshooting
- CCTV – Port Forwarding Tutorial: Spectrum Sagecom Router
- CCTV – Port Forwarding Tutorial: Spectrum Wave2 Router
- CCTV – Port Forwarding Tutorial: AT&T 2Wire Router (old model)
- CCTV – Port Forwarding Tutorial: AT&T BGW210 Router (new model)
- CCTV – Port Forwarding Tutorial: Netgear Router