With home automation from True Protection you won’t have to worry any more about leaving the door unlocked, the garage door open, your lights on, or even wasting energy by leaving your air conditioning turned up all day. You are now able to control all of these products with one app from Alarm.com. You will also have the ability to set rules for your system that allows all the equipment to communicate with one another. By simply entering your security code into the door lock keypad, your door will unlock, your system will disarm, the living room lights will turn on, and your thermostat will adjust to your desired at home temperature automatically. Home automation has never been this easy or affordable!
The 2GIG-Z-CT100 brings together everything you need to create an energy-intelligent home: remote control, seven-day programming and seamless integration with your Go!Control panel giving you control over your home’s comfort from any location! See our corporate partner, Alarm.com, to understand all of the capabilities that the 2GIG-Z-CT100 has when integrated with your home automation system along with the mobile control app.
Incredibly easy to install, includes a front loading battery compartment that holds four AA batteries to power the thermostat for up to two years. Alternatively, it can be powered by the HVAC system’s 24 VAC “C” wire.
The 2GIG-Z-CT100 is compatible with most contemporary Central HVAC systems making it an ideal solution for retrofit or new construction.
- Ultra slim form factor
- Two-year battery life
- Bright display with touch screen
- Improved z-wave range
- Auto mode
- Improved user experience
- Standard Gas/Electric HVAC: 2 Stage Heat/2 Stage Cool
- Heat Pump HVAC: 3 Stage Heat/2 Stage Cool
- Central HVAC or systems with separate RH/RC transformers
- Fan System: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems Automatic heating and cooling changeover when in Auto Mode
- Size (L x W x H): 5.75” x 4.5” x 1”
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate plastic
- Heat Pump Change Over Valve: Selectable for change over with heat or change over with cool (O or B output)
- Compressor Protection: Adjustable, short-cycle delay (5 minutes standard)
- Compliance: United States: FCC Compliant to CFR47, Part 15B
The 2GIG Technologies security system offers sophisticated home automation features. It controls devices ranging from thermostats to electronic door locks.
These capabilities help people conserve energy, deter burglars and boost convenience. However, Texas homeowners can only take advantage of them after installing the right equipment. The 2GIG-compatible light/appliance module is one vital component.
How does the Light/ Appliance Module Work?
To integrate a machine or lamp with the 2gig system, you’ll need to connect its power cord to a control module. The next step involves plugging the module into an electrical outlet. It will communicate with the control panel using radio waves and connect or disconnect power depending on your settings. If you have a dimmable lamp, the system can adjust its brightness as well.
The 2GIG-compatible light/appliance units provide useful extra features. For example, they can forward radio signals to modules located too far away from the control panel. This comes in handy if you have a large home or separate buildings. The system also uses high radio frequencies that contain relatively little interference, even when thunderstorms or airplanes pass overhead.
Light and appliance automation can significantly reduce your electric bill. Automatic dimming cuts lighting costs by up to 40 percent and makes light bulbs last longer. You may instruct the system to turn off most devices when you leave home. This enhances safety by preventing mistakes. Automation also saves time; as you won’t have to manually turn everything on and off.
Using the App With Your Light/Appliance Module
When you want to dim a light or turn off the slow cooker at noon, you don’t necessarily need to use the 2GIG control panel. Alarm.com offers a handy smartphone and tablet app for home automation systems. It works on Android, Windows and iOS phones. Some smart watches can also run this software, and there’s a mobile-optimized website as well.
Basically, the 2GIG Technologies security system and its appliance/light modules make home automation easier than ever. You can wake up to a pot full of coffee or return home to a preheated oven. Greater convenience will give you extra time to recreate and relax.
• Provides wireless dimming of lights 300-watt max incandescent only
• Includes a 3-prong pass through outlet
• Supports load sensing
• Each plug-in lamp module functions as automatic repeater to other z-wave modules
LIFTMASTER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
LiftMaster and Alarm.com enable you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener, gate operator and home lighting with a smartphone, tablet or computer. Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door and gate operator
- Control – allows you to control your garage door opener and home lighting using a smartphone or computer
- Convenience – turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage
- Easy programming – easily program remote controls and alarm.com accessories directly from the control panel
- Timer-to-close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door accessories directly from the control panel
- Alert-2-close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close
These integrated capabilities are available to alarm.com customers with LiftMaster garage door openers manufactured after 1998.
2GIG IMAGE SENSOR
Like many homeowners, the safety of your home and your family is your primary concern. Even when you are not at home, you want to control who has access to your house and your property. When you choose the innovative approach to security that comes with True Protection and 2GIG Technologies’ image sensor equipment, you can be notified instantly when someone is on your property or in your home. This instant notification allows you to act quickly in the best interest of your family and your house.
Unlike the black and white grainy images that once hallmarked the visual home security equipment of yesteryear, the image sensory devices from these companies offer you clear pictures of people who are in your yard or house. The images are captured in vibrant color, not the shadowy black and white that can be found with older and outdated equipment. Even if it is nighttime, these image sensory devices can still capture clear pictures with infrared illumination.
Once the device catches the images, they can then be sent to you instantly via email or MMS messaging. You can then determine if the person captured by the equipment is someone you know and trust or someone about whom the police must be notified. If you are at home and need to contact the authorities for help, you can utilize the system’s GSM radio. This radio is wireless, offering you the peace of mind in knowing that it is always functional. Perpetrators cannot cut the lines to make it impossible for you to call the police.
You can also send out the alert that you need help by using any of the devices designed to trigger the alarm on your system. If you are within 150 feet of your system’s Go!Control Panel, you can use the panic button that comes standard with this equipment. You can also use your four-button key ring remote to trigger the alarm.
Your home and family’s security is paramount. Protect them today with Total Protection and 2GIG Technologies’ image sensor devices and innovative home security systems.
The Image-sensor provides the same function as the standard motion detector, with added image capturing capabilities. The Image-Sensor has a built-in color camera with infrared illumination. This also allows you to receive email or MMS messages with images attached.
• PIR motion detection
• ETL certified for UL 639
• Wireless connectivity for easy installation
• Configurable PIR sensitivity including pet immunity
• Image capture
• Resolution: 320×240 (QVGA)
• Color camera
• Night vision w/IR illumination
• Black and white
• Receive email or mms alerts with images attached
DOOR BELL SENSOR
The Wireless Doorbell can be mounted wirelessly or hard-wired. The Doorbell has a 350 foot range to communicate with your Go!Control panel. The doorbell offers 11 selectable chimes and can illuminate Z-wave lights when engaged. Through the Alarm.com mobile app, you can receive notifications anytime someone rings your doorbell. This application works great when combined with one of our cameras. As soon as you receive the notification, switch to a live camera feed to see who is at the door and whether it is a concern or not.
• White uv-resistant plastic
• Simple wireless installation
• Surface mount
• 350 ft. Range (open air)
• 11 different chimes to select from
• Doorbell can illuminate z-wave lights when engaged
• Compatible with scenes or rules
• Receive text/email from alarm.com when doorbell engaged
• Battery or low voltage for power
• Low battery indicator
• Battery included
• Weatherproof seal included